Waste is now a global problem, and one that must be addressed in order to solve the world’s resource and energy challenges. Plastics is a material in any of a wide range of synthetic or semi synthetic that are mold-able. These are made from limited sources of a petroleum. Huge advances are being made in the development of technologies to recycle plastics waste among other resources.
Objectives of plastic recycling;
- To set up a plastic recycling plant and to enable proper to use of plastics.
- To create awareness about plastics uses and harms.
- To earn profits by selling recycled plastics.
- To promote all the initiative for proper recycling of plastics to save our earth.
Why such a programme?
- To promote people to take up entrepreneurship and help to develop the society.
- To enable people to take up franchising and other such options to start a business / social developments project.
- To enable people to take up social development as their mission.
- To enable people to promote spirituality and positive thinking in the world.
Types of plastics;
- PET – Drink bottles and oven trays manufacturing.
- HDPE – Bottles for milk and washing up liquids.
- PVC – Pipes and fittings.
- LDPE – Carrier bags and garbage bin liners.
- PP – Medicine bottles.
- PS – Packaging pellets, fast food trays, etc.
- Others – Mostly not available in sufficient quantities for recycling.
The processing cycle of plastic is:
Customer Segregation in Plant Plastic Scrap Packing Plastic Factory